Green salad with orange, sun-dried tomatoes and pomegranate.
For today, Lotos Luxury Apartments propose a beautiful salad, rich in fiber but also in vitamins and minerals.
- 200gr. various lettuces (lola, curled salad, etc.) washed, drained and cut by hand.
- 200gr. spinach washed and cut by hand without the stems
- 200gr. roka washed, drained and cut by hand without the stems.
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 orange cut into slices
- 50gr. sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin slices
- lightly toasted sesame seeds in frying pan
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar syrup
- 30gr. honey
- salt, pepper
Put the spinach leaves, arugula and lettuce in a salad bowl. Stir.
Pour from above the pomegranate seeds, orange, sun-dried tomatoes, sesame seeds and croutons.
You are also preparing the dressing:
In a blender, beat the ingredients all together until they bind and pour over the salad at the last minute.