Recipe by Mrs. Evangelia, to easily make one of the most summery (and not only) dishes in its most delicious version! If you like seafood, you will love it.
- 800-1,000 gr. shrimp, cleaned (better with tails)
- 2 medium tomatoes (250-350 g) in summer or half a box of peeled tomatoes in other seasons - if you want, add some chopped tomatoes
- 1 dried chili pepper
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 handful of fresh, broad-leaved basil (or parsley)
- 200 gr. grated feta
- Half a glass of ouzo
- A little tabasco or bukovo
- a little olive oil
- salt, pepper
Fry in a little oil the green pepper cut into strips, garlic and chili and before the garlic turns brown, add the tomato, ouzo, basil or parsley, salt, pepper and boukovo.
When our sauce tightens a little, add the shrimp for 5-6 minutes.
Finally add the feta, for a very short time until it melts a little.
Alternatively in the stage before throwing the feta, transfer the mixture to pyrex and leave it.
Just before meal time, pour the feta cheese on top and bake for 5-10 minutes in the oven to melt the cheese a little.
If you want, you can fry together with the garlic and 1 chopped onion.
Enjoy it, on the balcony of Lotos Luxury Apartments, with a glass of fine iced white wine!.