On visit to the Lotos Luxury Apartments website, Lotos Seaside Hotel website, Lotos Hotel website (hereinafter referred to as Group Lotos).
A. Data information we collect and for what reasons:
Legal grounds for processing your personal data:
- The provision of the services you appoint us for and you wish to receive from us,
- Complying with a statutory obligation, such us returning prepayment, managing your claims etc,
- Safeguarding and protecting the legitimate interests of yours as well as ours.
- The consent you provide us with under the specific conditions set out in the legal framework in order to receive updates on services and offers.
We may use personal data:
- for complying with our legal obligations
- for safeguarding our legitimate interests and for the protection of persons and goods,
- for communicating with you and managing your reservation,
- for keeping you up-to-date with our news and offers.
B. Share information - Transfer to third - party associates:
Our Group Lotos shares your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Governmental authorities, Law enforcement agencies etc
- Associates of our Group Lotos. We declare that we do not sell information we collect and hold about you.
C. Your rights:
Access, update, withdraw amend or correct: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, update, withdraw, amend or correct the information.
Change, restrict and delete: You may have the right to change, restrict or delete your personal data stored by us.
Data portability: You may have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access, use and edit them. You also have the right to ask us, if technically feasible, to pass the data directly to another processor.
Object and complaint: You may have the right to object to the use of data by us, in case that we use the information for illegal or unauthorized purposes. To exercise these rights or to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us, by using the contact information stated above. Finally, If you are resident in EU, or are a citizen of EU, and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Group Lotos takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the secure processing of your personal data and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction and any unauthorized and/or illegal access, use, alteration or disclosure of your data. However, given the way that Internet works and the fact that is freely accessible to anyone, we are unable to guarantee that no unauthorized third parties will ever be able to circumvent such measures and gain access, or even make use of your personal information for unauthorized and/or unlawful purposes. Furthermore, our Group Lotos bears no responsibility for payments that take place in other bank accounts, as a result of hacking. For your safety, we recommend you before paying, contact with us to verify the correct bank accounts.
E. DATA RETENTION
We store part of your personal information in physical form and/or in computer files, in our Group Lotos premises. The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the obligations of European and national legal framework.
F. AUTOMATED INFORMATION - COOKIES
When you visit the website, we automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files such as your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which helps us to administer the website. Other information such as the type of internet browser you use and which site you came from to access our website may also be collected.
G. HOW TO CONTACT US FOR GDPR ISSUES